Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taryn_n_pickett

Does this pendent come in a cluster?

5 years ago
Hi,

Beautiful pendant but I was wondering if this came in a cluster set of three? My table isn’t large but needs more light than one can offer.
Swell Pendant Form No. 767, Gray Glass Shade, Black Hardware, 8W LED · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    5 years ago
    Yes,

we can certainly make this in a 3 piece set. this one is hanging over my dining room table and I love it. I used the 8 watt bulbs for extra light. I can help make a one time listing for this for you no problem. let me know if you'd like me to make a one time listing in this style with the gray glass that you wanted.

best,
    -David
  • 5 years ago
    Great! Thanks David. I’m going back and forth between this and the Lunar Cascade one you make also. I left a question in the comment section for that too :)
  • PRO
    5 years ago

Taryn,

All of our globes are interchangeable. The lunar cascade chandelier is really popular and quite beautiful as well. It just depends which style you like best. I will definitely help you get whichever piece on order that you think would be best for you. You can always just reach out to me here and I'll give whatever advice I can.

If you decide to go with the Swells, just call Houzz customer service and ask them to get in touch with me so I can make a quick custom listing for them. You can just use the webaddress of the discussion above and forward it on to the person that will work between you and me to get the listing live so you can purchase it.

Just reach out to me here with any additional questions.

I hope you have a wonderful morning.

Best,

-David

• 5 years ago
    Question about the picture you posted of the cluster in your home. Is that the gray color and true representation of the pendent?
  • 5 years ago
    Ok so here’s my dilemma. I think the gray is really beautiful but I’m concerned about it being too dark (not giving off enough light) and think the lunar clear bulbs would go better with my dining room table. The issue with the lunar bulbs is that most of my hardware is antique brass/black. I’m having a hard time visualizing it with the black hardware and am scared it won’t look as pretty as it does with the brushed nickel. I’ve attached pic of dining area. Would appreciate any input and/or photos of lunar pendant with black hardware.
  • PRO
    5 years ago
    We can do the Lunar pendants in an antique bronze 3 pendant cluster Chandelier. it's the same price. we just need to adjust it when you order. I'll send photos in a bit for you.

best,
    -David
  • 5 years ago
    Thank you. I would appreciate the pic. Also, can you clarify the picture you attached of the fixture in your home, is that the gray or clear bulb?
  • 5 years ago
    Hi David, thank you so much for all the feedback. I’m ready to place an order for the clear 767 cluster with antique hardware. Let me know what’s easiest to do. Either make the purchase in brushed nickel and request dark hardware or...? Whatever is simplest. Thanks!
  • PRO
    5 years ago

Hey Taryn,

I think the simplest thing to do is just purchase it and request the antique bronze hardware and I will get it done for you. We will make this happen and I just don't want to charge you anything extra for the hardware. I'll look for your order to come through and I will work on changing it with you so you get the hardware that you want for the pieces.

Best,

-David

• 5 years ago

Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Please call us at 800-448-1632 so that we can assist you directly. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting