Selling Organic Japanese Asian Murasaki Sweet Potato Cuttings/Slips

D W

Only $1-$2 each +shipping costs depending on quantity bought

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/PGZI8DP

The Murasaki sweet Potato variety is a purple-skinned Japanese sweet potato with unique white-flesh and a distinctive nutty flavor.
The purple beauty's soft white flesh is loaded with vitamin C and dietary fiber and will be a summer standout in your garden and kitchen. Robust, Murasaki is resistant to both southern root-knot nematode and Fusarium root rot.
You will receive tip cuttings that are quick & easy to root in water and/or soil.
Then they can be planted in the garden, where they'll spread over the ground and start making those delicious sweet potatoes! Dig them out after about 4 months, or when the vines start to decline in the fall.
All of my plants are grown organically and chemical-free!
Each purchase will include FREE GOODIES of seeds: Your choices of Asian cucumber, Winter Melon, Echinacea Purpurea Cone Flower, Tomatoes, and Asian eggplant.
SHIPPING TIME: I can either ship at buyers request ASAP when we both have 0 risk of frost or ship in early spring.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If there are at all any issues or questions, please contact me so that I can resolve any problems!
PLEASE FAVORITE ME AS A SELLER AND CHECK BACK AS I PLAN TO OFFER OTHER AMAZING SWEET POTATO VARIETIES ALL YEAR LONG SUCH AS
Murasaki
Molokai
Purple Stokes
AND THE SUPER RARE Hawaiian Okinawan
ALSO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME FOR ANY SPECIAL AND CUSTOM REQUESTS!

• poetie

will these be available in spring 2021? Too late for me now to plant anything

• D W

Yes they will, I am selling some at a discount now for those who can plant year around or who want to start super early

• D W

Flower Pot Grow Harvest Update!

https://imgur.com/a/fIKnNI6

• poetie

I would be interested in the Murasaki, Molokai and the Okinawan. Just to try . Never planted sweet potatoes before.

• D W

Poetie, sent you a message

• poetie

Did not see any private message.

Just to let you know. I am interested. But being in zone 6b, I can't plant anything right now and do not have the space inside to do anything either. So I have to wait till spring which is unfortunate.

• D W

No problem, you can always pre-order!