- We are renovating our mission revival home and are looking for a wrought iron detail like this for the portico. Not sure what to even call it to begin the search. Can you help?
Jody, yes we can. Take a look at our website (sbforge.com) and go through the "contact" process so we can communicate more effectively.
Wow, this security door looks amazing. I love that it has some decorative accents. It does seem like if you break the glass you wouldn't be able to get into the house because of those decorative accents. Do you know what the door is made of? http://www.northsidedoors.com.au/south-australia/security-doors/
- I just moved into a Spanish bungalow and am trying to bring some of its glory back. My front door currently has a security screen door. I don't love the look of it, but do like the sense of security. This one would be a perfect alternative-- where is this door from? Thank you!
Hello Myra, we made the door from scratch--it's a one-of-a-kind. Visit www.sbforge.com for more information!
- Where can I buy the same big golden vase? It is beautiful.
Thank you for your question. However, we did not provide the vase. The client owned it. We just made and installed the door.
- long wall over head cupboard sink below that refrigerator on the other side
- We are custom made wrought iron products directly shipping to USA home address, my website. www.henchsh.com
- what countertops are ecofriendly
- rooms with dark trim
- knocking out a wall to make window
- What pretty colors to use
- What can I put on the back cushion of my new sofa, where my husband sits, to avoid stains from when he sweats.
- 8 year old boy room ideas
Maybe use an iron support bar on the ends...
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268