Jim Bartsch Photography
- I live in New York and I'm looking for exact door. Can you please tell me who is the manufacturer?
Wow, what a cool garage door that was installed there. How would you install that type of door? It sure has me thinking of a similar door that was on sale at a certain place. http://elpasodoorcompany.com/garagedoors.htm
This door was installed much like a sliding gate... all custom steel frame construction with wood facade stained/painted to match the house.
- Do you scrap driving in/out?
Yes... me too!
Love this type of folding garage door. Do you know where to buy premade folding garage doors?
- Is there a specific name for the side-folding doors you have? We are thinking about renovating the south wing of our house with a new garage and I think these doors would be a nice addition. It might even be faster to open them sideways instead of waiting for it to rise vertically. http://www.advanceddoorsystems.net/garage-door-installation
Hello Hazel! This door opens with a gate opener... much like an entry gate that opens before entering a property.
This is such an interesting and unique garage. I love how doors fold open. That is really modern and would be a great feature to have. Something like this would add a lot of curb appeal to a home. http://www.justsheds.com.au/products
Thank you, Emily! I agree!!
Oh, that sure is one cool looking garage door right there. It has me wondering, how does it automatically do the folding when opening and closing it? To me, that is quite fascinating that it's giving me some ideas about trying it myself on my own garage door. http://www.highstandards.ca/lantzville-garage-doors.aspx
- I am the Houzz "the inspirer" badged blog writer. I am very impressed with this bi folding garage door. By mentioning your company name I would love to share it in my blog to delight the gadget lovers.
Debra from Solace Home Design
Hello Projects by Giffin and Crane,
I am done with my latest article. Please check out the link below, your comments are very valuable for me.
Wishing you a very happy week,
- Who is the manufacture of this garage door?
This is a fully custom garage door. From the custom stainless steel frame, wood siding installed and finished to match the existing house, and custom opening system all came together to create these beautiful operating bi-folding garage doors.
- Hi, Nice job on the carport.
Can you recommend any sources for the heavy duty bifold hardware that you used on this project?
love this door but is it rat proof? And can an opener be installed?
nice area to place cars and also to work on them
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).