- I have an old house built in 1921. We are adding on a new kitchen and I love this whole design. 22 ft by 22 ft
- What are the dimensions of the kitchen.....and length of sink cabinet to end of hutch cabinet area?
- What is the red paint color used in this pic? Very lovely, thanks for posting.
- is it red stain or paint, and what type of wood was used for the cabinets
Just came across your post and question. It is a red stain we called Old Barn, and the cabinets are birch. Both are available through dealers of Crystal Cabinets by special request.
The grain is oak. The stain looks custom.
- Where did you get the tin drawer insets? Are they custom?
- Is this an 8' ceiling in this kitchen?
- with red cabinets what would be a great paint color walls
- love it all
Red cabinetry, especially if it's stained rather than painted, can give a kitchen a warm, traditional country feel. It goes well with the the warm tones of the natural wood too.
Warmth and classic lines make these red cabinets the statement in this kitchen.
Like dish cabinet like this by sink. Instead of drawers underneath, perhaps have mug holders.
Country farmhouse feel
I like the colors and the punched tin.o
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268