Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
Bonura Building Inc.

Bonura Building Inc.

Architects
Write a Review

About Us

Bonura Building fuses elite architecture with a progressive aesthetic, a combination that has been winning fans for over a decade, especially in Santa Monica and the Hollywood Hills. About 70 percent of the firm's work is in residential remodels, with the other 30 percent in ground-up custom homes, where Bonura specializes in contemporary and mid-century modern architecture. Principal C.J. Bonura is a licensed architect (SCIA) with the trench-hewn experience of a contractor. Clients describe him as a "very straightforward" and "trustworthy" man who is obsessed with detail. Customers say they have come to value Bonura's aesthetic opinion as much as his technical know-how. He is said to be able to simplify design without stifling quality, and to offer better options for each dollar spent. Clients appreciate the fact that Bonura anticipates concerns and asks the right questions ahead of time.

Services Provided

3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Building Design, Custom Homes, Energy-Efficient Homes, Floor Plans, House Plans, New Home Construction, Sustainable Design, Universal Design

Areas Served

Beverly Hills, Culver City, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu, Brentwood, Hollywood Hills

Category

Back to Navigation
Back to Navigation

Business Details

Business Name

Bonura Building Inc.

Phone Number

(323) 478-0101

Address

Los Angeles, CA

Typical Job Cost

$200,000 - 5,000,000

License Number

Arch C 25107, GC B 663461

Followers

Back to Navigation

Credentials

Back to Navigation

Reviews

You could be the first review for Bonura Building Inc.
Select your rating
Back to Navigation

1 Ideabook

Back to Navigation
Contact Bonura Building Inc.

Frequently Asked Questions