Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Attic Conversion, Attic Restoration, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Cedar Siding, Composition Roofing, Concrete Construction, Crown Molding Installation, Deck Building, Demolition, Drywall Installation, Drywall Texturing, Energy-Efficient Homes, Fiber Cement Siding, Fireplace Installation, Flooring Installation, Garage Building, General Contracting, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, House Framing, Insulation Installation, Kitchen Remodeling, Laminate Flooring Installation, Lighting Installation, Linoleum Flooring Installation, Metal Roofing, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Roof Flashing Installation, Roof Installation, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Waterproofing, Shower Installation, Siding Installation, Siding Repair, Site Preparation, Skylight Installation, Slate Roofing, Soffit Installation, Soffit Repair, Spray Foam Insulation, Stair Installation, Stone Installation, Wood Floor Installation
Allen, Celina, Frisco, Lucas, Mckinney, Melissa, New Hope, Parker, Plano, Prosper
NTRCA North Texas Roofing Contractors Association HAAG Certified Residential Roof inspector
10 Reviews for SLM General Contractors, LLC
Aside from the letter of satisfaction that you signed before we left your project ( see attached ), I will include some photos that we took and a short response to your complaints.
1. See attached photo of the cement board sealed.
2. The photo you submitted is not of the finished work. That photo does not include the new hinges we installed. Again, a photo of work in progress.
3. The tile you purchased is of very low quality as we notified you in numerous occasions. We kept two of them and are ready to show their uneven edges.( as we already did before to you )
4. Plumbing code does not prevent the use of a flexible drain. But we went ahead and replaced it at your request ( at no charge ) but again, your photo does not show the new drain pipe installed.
5. Correct, the glue from the sticker was left on the exterior of the window and it was scheduled to be cleaned until we received this negative post. We are more than willing to get it clean but need to communicate with you to get access to the property.
6. As you stated on your comment, the installation of the faucet was not in our contract and we had foreseen difficulties in installation when we found out the source and quality of the faucet. Still, we went ahead and installed it ( at no charge ) and spent an entire day going to plumbing supply stores trying to find the correct fittings for it. We can not allocate resources to locate items for which we advised you not to purchase. We wold gladly install it (for a charge) if you supply all necessary connections or if you purchase a faucet from an local plumbing supply store.
I could go on and on about all the extra work we did at no extra charge to you. It is my belief that this is a form of retaliation for us refusing to continue to do more free work for you.