Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markdesign, llc

markdesign, llc

Interior Designers & Decorators
Responds Quickly
Write a Review

About Us

16x Best of Houzz winner
Locally owned
Award winning
Denver Interior Designer
14x Best of Houzz Award Winner
ASID CRYSTAL AWARD WINNER and 2014-2023 BEST OF HOUZZ WINNER. Mark Design is an award winning, full-service residential interior design firm based in Denver, CO. Driven by a thoughtful, intuitive process, my work is comfortable, refined, subtle and informed by the unique life and style of each client. Residential interior design is my passion because I deeply appreciate the personal nature of designing homes. The potential to align the aesthetic with the emotional, and the form with the function creates a home that supports and cares for those who live there. WE WORK SMART The design concept—space planning, color palette, fabrics, fixtures, finishes, etc.—is only 10% of our work. Making sure the other 90% is completed with as little stress and headache for you is the real job. With more than two decades of project management experience across a variety of industries, my assistant, Sarah and I have instituted our own innovative business systems and best practices into the traditional interior design model. These systems are: STREAMLINED OPERATIONS TO SIMPLIFY THE DESIGN PROCESS BUDGET AND PRODUCT TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AN ESTABLISHED ESTIMATING AND BILLING STRUCTURE WHICH ENSURES THAT THERE ARE NO “UNEXPECTED” INVOICES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

Services Provided

Art Selection, Bathroom Design, Bedroom Design, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Blinds & Shades, Custom Bookcases, Custom Built-ins, Custom Cabinets, Custom Entertainment Centers, Custom Fireplace Mantels, Custom Furniture, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Rugs, Custom Table, Dining Room Design, Entry Design, Floor Plans, Furniture Selection, Home Theater Design, Interior Design, Kids Bedroom Design, Kitchen Design, Living Room Design, Mudroom Design, Nursery Design, Playroom Design, Project Management, Space Planning, Home Office Design, Kitchen Remodeling

Areas Served

Bow Mar, Cherry Hills Village, Denver, Greenwood Village, Lakeside, Lakewood, North Washington, Berkeley, Parker, Hilltop, Cherry Creek, City Park, Denver Country Club, Park Hill, Castle Pines, Cherry Hills, Vail


- Allied ASID Member of The American Society of Interior Designer's. - American Society of Interior Designers Colorado Crystal Award for Best Bathroom Remodel. - 2014-2019 BEST OF HOUZZ WINNER


Back to Navigation

Business Details

Business Name

markdesign, llc

Phone Number

(720) 465-9490


400 Santa Fe Drive, Ste. 4
Denver, CO 80204

Typical Job Cost

$100,000 - 1 million

License Number

Allied ASID


Back to Navigation


Back to Navigation
Back to Navigation

11 Ideabooks

Back to Navigation
Contact markdesign, llc
markdesign, llc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Frequently Asked Questions