Rushing Delight X Gary Colby #2

Cancun Honeymoon X large pink seedling

TDAS X Ida X Mrs Cooper XX Vl X JP #3 FFO

Crimson Wind seedling X Hero's Heart #1

My Darling Clementine X Nancy Billingslea

My Darling Clementine X Spectral Elegance #6

maroon seedling X Royal Celebration #4

Elizabeth Salter X unknown #2

Oh, my!! I just previewed the message and the pictures are too large. I am so sorry.

Live is good in TN.

Ann

Comments (6)

• 15 years ago

Oh no Ann....that's the way we like them. You can see so much more detail in the dl's that way!!
    You have some gorgeous seedlings, BTW. Is the throats on some of them as green as it looks in the photos?
    I'm having a difficult time choosing any favs.
    You did good lady!! :)
    Jan

• 15 years ago

Ann,
    Beautiful seedlings.
    Wonderful job.
    When the pictures are big, we get to see more detail.

Thanks for sharing these.

Lrae

• 15 years ago

WOW Ann, they are sooooo pretty!!! The pictures are great for me. I never go to the movies or rent any but I do splurge on cable internet, so the size is good for me. I just love your babies. #3,4,5,and 6 are wonderful. I really like the dark red one and Rushing Delights babies are ooooohy goooooy good. Cancun Honeymoon X large pink seedling is my favorite though, it's just plum awesome. Your photos are plum awesome too!

Thanks for sharing and blessing from a dry NE MS. Mona

• 15 years ago

The Cancun Honeymoon one is my fav, just love that pink. Seems like I am more into that shade of pink this year. Last year it was the deep pink/rosy ones :) Love the dark red ones too. And...oh never mind, I love 'em all!

• 15 years ago

Congratulation on nurturing these seedlings to blooming stage! I like Crimson Wind X Hero's Heart w/the fine white edges, and the maroon seedling X Royal Celebration w/white midribs, also my favorite form.

Great job!

Julie

• 15 years ago

Thanks for your comments.

Jan, I looked at my seedling bed this morning and yes, I have a lot with bright green and yellow throats. I wonder if some amendment I added to the bed makes the throat color more intense. I think I lucked out when I swapped seeds with a particular daylily hybridizer. Lucky me!

Lrae, you are always to sweet and kind to all of us who post pics of our babies. Of course, to us they are beautiful, but I realize that not everyone likes them.

Mona, I owe you a big thanks for the improvement in my photographs. You had mentioned a few weeks ago that you used a tripod. Well, I found out that we had one in the attic that we got from my father-in-law so I have been using it the past few mornings. It does take longer to take the pics, but the results are worth it.

Nancy I have been into pinks this year too. The Cancun Honeymoon seedling that you like is sometimes pink and sometimes coral. I don't know what it will look like when it settles down. I hope it will be more pink.

Julie, I too like the white edge on the dark red of the Crimson Wind seedling. Its first bloom did not have the edge so I am very excited to see this feature developing.

Ann