Earliest tomatoes/peppers/melons in your garden
February 23, 2018
last modified: February 23, 2018
REGIONAL GARDEN GUIDESYour Garden Is Stirring — Here’s What to Do in February
February is a good time to start seeds, shape up shrubs and watch for the earliest blooms. Here’s what to do in your part of the U.S. nowFull Story
MOST POPULARGarden BFFs? Why Your Vegetables Are Begging for Companion Plants
Foster friendships among plants for protection from pests, pollination suport and color camaraderieFull Story
EDIBLE GARDENS9 Ways to Change Up Your Vegetable Garden for the Coming Season
Try something new for edible plantings that are more productive than everFull Story
Award Winning Window & Door Supplier in Loudoun County, VA
- Serene Spaces Living Fiddle Leaf Fig Spray, Set of 12
- Serene Spaces Living Money Tree Plant, 47"
- Serene Spaces Living Boxwood Sphere, Small
- Serene Spaces Living Classic Glass Cloche and Base
- Serene Spaces Living Split Philodendron Tree, 63"
- Serene Spaces Living Faux Frosted Tillandsia, Large
- Serene Spaces Living Red Bromeliad Plant, 13"
- Serene Spaces Living Baby Lemon Tree Pick, Set of 12