Interior Designers & Decorators
- I checked out Sea Salt by SW and it appears to be very much on the gray side. This appears to be a silvery mint! Love the way it looks. Do you think I could expect this if I use the Sea Salt?
I used sea salt in one of our bedrooms, it gets morning sun only and appears a blue gray most of the day
- What is the wall color? It is so refreshing.
- We are building our home in Oklahoma and of all the millions of pictures I've seen on HOUZZ the colors in this home appeal to me the most! So warm and serene. I'm taking notes, SW sea salt, SW ivoire, and a match of Miller sugar dust; did you use sugar dust on your trim throughout the home? Are the ceilings a percentage of the wall colors? Any other colors in the home that compliment these colors?
Thank you for your willingness to share, you get 10 stars in my book, this house is a dream!
Hi. I've got the sherwin williams coordinating book that includes sea salt, and sw describes it as grey with blue undertones. this pic looks like the perfect pale green. i'm confused!
Were you able to pick up a paint sample while you were there? It's definitely more of a soft green than grey. As with all paints, buy a quart and put a little swatch on your wall to see if it agrees with you. Paints always look different depending on the light of your room. Best of luck.
That's so crazy . I have been looking at that color but in my room it looks blue.
Yes, I've seen this color read blue, or green, or even grey depending on the lighting. This is why it's so important to put up a sample in your space. I love the changes it has throughout the day though which is why it is one of my favorites.
- Can you please tell me where the bed and bench were purchased from?
- I love that it isnt a stark white. It looks a little warmer/creamier.
Please see my previous post for details, but it is from Bassett Furniture.
- What color is this carpet?
Unfortunately, I don't have a brand for you, but the color is a soft tan.
The end table is from Bassett Furniture. Thanks for reaching out!
- This bed is exactly what I am looking for. Could you please tell me name of manufacturer. I have had difficulty finding something like this. Thank you
The bed is custom from Bassett Furniture and it is wonderfully luxurious. You will not be disappointed. Best of luck!
The ceiling is 9 feet and the room is roughly 18'x20'.
Yes it's Barbara Barry and I think you can get it from Visual Comfort.
- Green bench in front of bed
- I'm trying to find the exact color of euro pillows. I appreciate any help!
- Love the floral bed pillows. What fabric are they?
- Where did you find the light fixture. Love it
- Where is that black nightstand from?
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268