Architects & Building Designers
- It has a great marble look to it and I'm looking for something a little more water friendly than marble...
- I would like to hang a 60"x9"x1" glass mantle for a fireplace. The weight will probably be 40-50 lbs. Is this possible to do with the suspension system in the photo? Can I purchase the glass and the cables from the Houzz web site?
Thanks for the question. This was a custom installation by a glass fabricator. We gave him the concept and they implemented the cable system and designed it accordingly. If you reach out to a local glass fabricator and review with them your overall concept they should be able to guide you and give you some suggestions and verify if the system will support the weight.
If you would like to do your own research at MBS Standoffs we manufacturer rod and cable systems for glass shelving displays.Hanging Glass Display systems. We also have a chart to help you decide
- what is the floor tile please
Thank you for the question. Unfortunately I do not recall what the interior designer selected for the floor tile. It is a natural stone material, but I do not recall the exact name. A bit of advice, do not use any type of limestone in a bathroom floor. It is a very porous material, and oils will stain it.
- Could you tell me the color of the paint and thanks so much.
- another request for the name of the flooring
- What material is used for the flooring
- Where did you purchase the glass floating shelves from?
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268