Powder RoomContemporary Powder Room, Toronto
Powder room sink
- Hi, would you please tell me the name of the sink used in this powder room and where it is available. I am in Edmonton, AB.
I am looking forward to your reply, as this sink is absolutely stunning.
What type of plumbing trap is that?
- it doesn't appear to be a standard P-trap
I've been looking to find other types of potential traps that are more aesthetically pleasing for a top mounted sink with exposed plumbing below....
sink and counter top
- Hi Jodie, absolutely love this bathroom!
I had printed it off and took it into Melissa at Urban Tree Recovery to show her what I was looking to do in my powder room and she said 'oh that's Jodie Rosen!' - I figured most of the stuff on this website was from the US, so never considered you would be in Toronto!
Now I see that you are literally down the street from where I moved from last year - small world!
anyway, I am trying to find a sink similar to the one in your bathroom here, Gingers doesn't seem to carry it anymore. Can you tell me the dimensions and do you know who else might have something similar? Also what is the depth of the wood counter top? I have room for about 24 inches deep and have bought a square vessel that is 16 x 16, but I'm thinking it's going to be to big...
Thanks so much for any help or suggestions you might have!
- Hi, what is the type of wood used here and did you use a stain over the top? If so what? Thank you
- I love, love, love this design! It's my inspiration pic for my foyer bathroom. I even purchased a live edge slab today, which I had never heard of or seem until I came across your design! So excited to put it all together!! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful design! Please post more pics if you have any!!!
Faucet and undermount brand
- Hi just wondering what make and model the faucet is? Also I am doing exposed piping under my wood counter...did that chrome piping come with the sink? I'm getting a duravit square vessel sink and would love this exact faucet and piping underneath. Thanks!
Long wide plank wood floors
- What wood should I use? And where can I get affordable material? I'm going to paint them. For the kitchen.
Wood finish and maintenance?
- How is a wood counter like this finished and what is the maintenance? Is there a way to prevent water rings?
Where can you find brackets for indoor awnings
- Trying to make an indoor awning and need the adjustable brackets for re bottom
- Hi! I know this exact tile isn't available, but I would love to find something similar. I'm having a hard time though... what "pattern" or size could I call this tile when I am searching? I love that it is all aligned and not staggered.
- Do you remember how you attached the wood slab to wall? Any brackets down below? Thanks in advance for your time.
Love the clean look of the mirror!
- How is the mirror attached to the wall, is it hanging with a backing or is it glued to the wall? Thank you!
- congratulations bathroom is beautiful! ! I love tile, can you give me more tile information. Thank you.
- Hi Jodie, love the use of the live edge to soften up the the hard edges, and add warmth and movement to this very modern space. Beautiful!
- Hi, could you please tell me about the gray tiles? They're beautiful! I'd like to know manufacturer, size, and material they're made of, if possible.
Color consultant needed
- Are there any hourly color consultants in the Horsham, Pa area? I need help with new carpet and paint choices. Thanks
Counter Top Depth Please and Sink Measurements
- Hi I love this design Jodie... And I am creating my take as a surprise for my husband...And could really use some help... Can you please tell me the counter Top Depth and Sink Measurements.. Best Regards, Steph
Great work. Creative and inspiring.
- My question to you is where can I find the same bathroom vessel that you used?
Brackets for wood attachment
Would you mind advising what the brackets look like and where I might find them to attach a wood slab like this? Thanks
What is the exact Brand and Model of the Sink, I Really like it !
- Hello Jodie, if it is not too much trouble could you please tell me the Brand and Model name/number of the sink in this beautiful powder room. I looked at gingers website and could not find this particular vessel. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you again. Also what are the dimension of the this particular vessel.
What Houzz contributors are saying:
4. Vanity. Not all vanities need to be that cookie-cutter standard white cabinet. Go for something you’ve always dreamed about. The cool live-edge counter is all this bathroom needs to make a big statement.