Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michael_sutton

Dream bedd!!!! What are the dimensions for the queen roughly?

10 years ago
Juleon McGinnes is such a freaking dumbass^^ hahahaha. (Also what's shipping to Sydney going to cost me?) Thanks (I made an account on Houzz just for this bed! haha)
Platform Bed with Drawers · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    10 years ago
    Hello Juleon- Thanks for your kind words! In order to put together a shipping quote to Sydney, Australia, I will require your postal code and what size of mattress you want to put on it. I can build to Australian mattress standards as your dimensions for King, Queen etc. differ somewhat what North American sizes. I trust you've visited my studio's website to see that there are further options on this bed?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Oops. Michael Sutton- it seems the message was from you... not the previous poster you reference in your message... apologies all around!
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Sidetable-to-sidetable is 99.5" (for NA-queen), headboard height from floor is 42"-48" see image in this link for other basic measurements: http://www.akroydfurniture.ca/portfolio/Pages/designs.html#15
  • 10 years ago
    why is it such a mystery as to what this bed costs?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your feedback. It's not intended as a mystery whatsoever- all of the pricing is published on my studio's website and it is detailed with options and prices for those options.