91 Kitchen Banquettes to Start Your Morning Right
Slide into one of these stylish breakfast nooks and stay awhile
If the kitchen is the heart of the home and breakfast is the most important meal of the day, then the kitchen banquette might be the best place to start your day. Here’s a collection of some of our favorite breakfast banquettes to peruse for loads of ideas. Tell us which one you’d like to have your coffee in!
4. A tufted banquette and glass-topped bistro table grace this traditional kitchen designed by Kim E. Courtney.
14. This white paneled breakfast nook in Providence, Rhode Island, features a curved banquette and an antique table.
26. A tufted yellow leather banquette and Barbie doll-inspired art make for an eclectic breakfast corner in New York.
36. This traditional kitchen in Philadelphia has a collection of blue and red throw pillows lining the back of its built-in banquette.
42. A custom chandelier made from old glass soda bottles makes a fun statement in this Calistoga, California, farmhouse kitchen.
45. A red leather banquette, sea-green limestone countertops and yellow walls make for a bright kitchen corner in San Francisco’s Sea Cliff neighborhood.
48. Custom-made shelves and an antique map make this San Francisco kitchen designed by Ana Williamson a practical and stylish spot.
50. The large Hicks pendant light is an elegant feature in this monochromatic breakfast nook in New York City.
Click “Next Page” below to see more
Click “Next Page” below to see more
53. A rounded banquette covered in a light blue and gold trim is complemented by the similarly hued striped drapes found in this San Francisco kitchen.
54. The custom wood cabinets and banquette of this Washington, D.C., breakfast area add warmth and texture.
58. The oversize pendant light and faux-fur-covered stools add instant drama to this kitchen corner in Amsterdam.
66. A banquette made from the same wood used for the kitchen cabinets makes for a well-blended breakfast area. A collection of vintage glass electric insulators lines the windowsill.
68. This breakfast area in Houston includes slate floors and a glass and chrome ceiling fixture from Restoration Hardware.
70. A floral-patterned fabric on the banquette and dark teal leather dining chairs make for a sophisticated breakfast nook in Minneapolis.
71. The bright yellow metal Tolix chairs make a bright splash in this otherwise neutral-toned breakfast nook in San Diego.
74. The cream paneled walls, leather-covered banquette and leather strap chairs make for a handsome breakfast nook in Manhattan.
75. A custom-built banquette in Boston has retro appeal with its chrome table and patterned fabric bench seats.
77. The tall backs of this banquette table in Indianapolis create a dramatic impression. The Normann Copenhagen chandelier completes the scene.
78. A Colorado breakfast nook with a pavilion-style roof and dramatic views utilizes a curved banquette and an antique round table to create a roomy eating area.
81. Chunky wood stools sit across from a round dining table and two-toned breakfast banquette that create a stylish look for this Pentwater Lake, Michigan, kitchen.
84. The black and white tile floor, distressed leather banquette and Wishbone chairs make for a handsome breakfast nook in Toronto.
85. Blue and orange are the accent colors in this ’50s remodeled kitchen area in Portland, Oregon. The two colors are combined in the replica George Nelson Ball clock.
88. A set of French doors leads to a flagstone patio on the opposite side of this custom breakfast banquette in Orlando, Florida.
See 110 more comments