casual luxuryTraditional Bathroom, Toronto
I would like to know the paint brand and color
- This would be the perfect match for the marble I have selected. Thanks.
- I absolutely love the contrast of colour between tiles. Is it sold like this or is it different colours purchased separately & laid out in this pattern?
Also noticed different sized tiles - is it sold in different sizes or cut to attain this pattern?
I want to achieve this exact effect for a large area; my main entrance extending to kitchen & dinette area and powder room. How to I express this result when I place my order? Thanks!
- Could you please e-mail me the color of paint you used in this bathroom? This is a beautiful color palette.
Thank you soo much in advance,
- I just got the paint sample for Metropolis by Benjamin Moore, it doesn't look anything like the colour in the picture, rather than grey the sample looks more like a taupe! I plan on using this colour for my washroom, is the colour going to change once it goes on the wall???
Master Shower Tile
- Gorgeous master bath! Wish you were located in California so we can hire you. Could you recommend a shower tile that would match the wall and floor tiles shown here? Thank you for the inspiration!
- I apologize if this question has already been asked as I am unable to access the questions beyond the 5 on the first page - could you please share what toilet brand/model was used in this lovely bathroom?
Do you have the dimensions of vanity and size of room?
- I looked through all the questions and comments and didn't see it but I apologize if I overlooked it.
- Are the random white tiles a different tile or is there this much of a color variation in the same tile mix?
Clarification on floor tiles
- The floor tile appears to be two types? Previous answer just said Kult white stone. Also there have been two answers given for the grout, 1/8 inch and 1/16 inch. Which is it? Thanks!
i have a marble floor which I dont like. is there something I can do to change its color? or else ?
- i have a marble floor which I dont like. is there something I can do to change its color? or else ?
- I would like to know what you would use on the shower or tub walls if this bathroom had one. Would you use the small wall tiles or the floor tiles or something completely different.
- I want to do this color scheme in my bathroom but I'm concerned about the door. I don't want a white door. What would you suggest?
What tile manufacter (ex MSI, alibaba, etc.) did you use for the botticino beige tile?
- I just purchased a box of 3x6's and they look lighter than what is shown on the picture and do not match the floor tile. Your help would be much appreciated. I want to return the one I have if it is not the right one.
A client here in Southern Calif. loves the sconces. Would you be able to share the manufacturer? Thank you
How would this room be finished out if it had a shower and separate tu
- I love this design and trying to use it in my remodel however I also have a tub and separate shower. I'm struggling with which tile would be in shower and front face of tub.
The type and style of light, and does it come in a three light style ?
- The type and style and make of light, does it come in a three light configuration?
Water garden/fountain for inside home
- How do I make a small to medium sized water garden/fountain for inside my room
- What type/style of tile is used between the floor and the subway tile? Where can you find the pencil cap above the subway tile? Thanks
Sink and tile
- What is the color/material of counter top? Also, is that a white sink or off white/cream?
Mixed rubbed bronze with nickel fixtures
- I've been told by my decorator that I should go with the same finishes through out if I decide on the rubbed bronze. Not done here and I really like it. Is this a decorating faux pas or does anything go? I don't want to argue with a professional and don't want to be doing something that is really a no no. thanks!
Absolutely love this bathroom. Thank you for actually answering questions and providing info on this design.
BotticinoTile at caayu.com
- I was able to find this tile through Caayu.com and they were wonderful to work with. I will do business with them again in the future!