Easton, Maryland - Traditional - Kitchen with Lake ViewTraditional Kitchen, Baltimore
Easton, Maryland Traditional Kitchen Design by #JenniferGilmer with a lake view
Photography by Bob Narod
granite question --(and commet:WOW)
- hello,spectacular job on the kitchen. I just chose granite---this is the look i wanted but never actually found it-can you tell me what this is? thanks SO much
Where can I get a table like this?
- I just had my peninsula replaced with granite and am regretting not going bigger. Maybe this could be a possible solution for me. My only other option is to take out the whole counter that was installed last week and replace it.
I absolutely love this kitchen ! It looks so elegant !
- We're having a house build for us and would love to put white or Antique white cabinets in our new kitchen . Our windows will be white and all the doors in the house . Our furnitures are cherry and we have some medium oak . Can I still put white or Antique White cabinets in the kitchen . Love that elegant and polished look !
Please , I love what you did and would appreciate if you can answer my question . I'm so afraid to do the wrong thing and not be happy with it.
Thank you so much !
KITCHEN PAINT COLOR
- My kitchen has the same color backsplash and I was considering going with an off white or eggshell pain in the room just to make it appear larger. What color of paint did you use.
- Could you tell me what the dimensions of the island are and the manufacturer ? Thanks
Awesome Kitchen! What is the footprint of the island (dimensions)? W
- Thank you for answering questions....
what is the distance between the butcher block island to the cabinets
- do you feel like it's enough room with the chairs on that side?
Is the table custom made?
- This kitchen is magnificent. We have a space similar to this and I LOVE the island with the table idea. Where was this table purchased? Could you please provide the dimensions of island plus the table? thanks !
- How high is the ceiling in this kitchen? I'm interested in doing something similar in mine when we remodel-my ceiling is lower than you normally see because it's an old house; just trying to figure out how this will look in my kitchen
- Hello, our island is taller than our kitchen table, but I see your chairs seem to be table appropriate, did you lower the total island height to table height? I love this design!
- Beautiful!!! Where can the bar stools be purchased? They are exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you
So smart! Location of butlers pantry?
- The more I look at this fabulous kitchen the more I respect your design considerations. You seem to have thought of everything! As I was admiring the butlers pantry and the connection and cohesion between the two rooms, I couldn't quite figure out where the butlers pantry is located...behind chairs? Thank you so much for answering questions so quickly and thoroughly along the way!
- Don't think the question about the rugs was answered. Can you share info on them? Thank you.
- Thank you for creating such a handsome, functional and BRIGHT kitchen.....and for posting so many helpful answers! One of the best Houzz pros - so many don't bother replying to questions, but your answers are really comprehensive and informative. Thank you. :)
May I ask what the dimensions are of the walnut portion of the counter
- I have a huge L-shaped countertop and thinking of doing the same eat-in area. Would help to know the dimensions of this so I can see if it'll work for us. Thank you!
Could I please ask the ceiling height?
- I cannot believe how amazing this ceiling looks! Adds such character. Truly one of the most beautiful kitchens I've seen. We will have 10 foot ceilings with a beam running through the center for support; so I thought this would be a great idea. Could you tell me the ceiling height and did you just use beadboard? Thank-you so much!
what sheen are all of the wood surfaces?
- The kitchen is beautiful and I wanted to know what sheen you choose for wall surfaces/cabinets, crown molding, joist-like beams and flat ceiling surface? All same or some satin and flat, etc. thank you!
What Houzz contributors are saying:
While this kitchen has an island, the prep sink here is also located on the perimeter, facing the window. They had a nice view and so chose to put the sink in front of it, and the cooktop on the island. Because that side of the kitchen has expansive counters, they were able to maintain symmetry with the window without sacrificing continuous prep counter space.