Interior Designers & Decorators
- If family room is painted gray owl, what would be a good color for the entry hall. I tried Peacock Blue (was a Glidden color). It just doesn't seem to go with the gray owl. My den is Dorian Gray, Kitchen-SW Dovetail, ceilings in all these rooms are Repose Gray.. All these rooms are seem from the others.
- This room is beautiful. It looks like the carpet is an off white/tan color, is that correct? We are doing owl gray in our home and I am struggling with stair runner and bedroom carpet selections. Any suggestions are appreciated!
- Very interested in knowing where the chandelier came from??
- pain color, it is Gray Owl? thank you very much!
- Love this bed! Where is it from?
- Is it a cool color or warm color? I have furniture that is more on the warm tones. I don't want the room to feel to warm. I am looking for a gray that makes the room feel airy and relexing. Looking for a cool color gray. My carpet is an ivory color. I have white shutters on the master bedroom. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Andrea
- Is it custom? By whom?
If not where was it sourced?
Benjamin Moore Gray Owl - possibly color for powder room
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).