Architects & Building Designers
- What knob was used exactly? I believe Rejuvenation & Oil Bronze was called out in another picture. There are several knobs round oiled bronze knobs that look similar. Do you have more specifics?
How about the bin pull? Rejuvenation site lists 3 sizes I'm assuming this is a 3" or 3.5". Its perfectly proportioned to the knob. Are these the same ones and size used in the kitchen? I've gone through all the pics and questions cant find the answer. Thank you in advance.
- Hi, I love the accessories. Can you tell me where the white jar/vase on the left is from? I love the pattern on it. Thanks.
- What color are these cabinets painted?
- What is this counter top? Thanks!
What is the estimated price of something like this?
- Also, what is spacing between shelves to shelves?
Hello, thank you for your inquiry. These shelves are not adjustable, this is one custom built-in unit. The upper shelves have about a 12" clearance, the lower shelf is slightly larger.
- From reading other questions and responses it appears that the upper shelves are 12" in depth, would you be able to tell me depth of the lower portion of the cabinetry?
We designed the lower cabinets to be 21" deep
- How deep are these shelves? If you're unsure, what is an ideal depth in your opinion? Thank you...
- Who made the bookcase/cabinets? Love them!
- What kind of counter top was used for the built in's? Looks great! Thanks
- Can you please tell me the length of the bookcase and also approximate space between the shelves Thank you for your time. Beautiful home / design of everything !
- What is the cabinet color? Thanks!!
- Looking for a good white for my cabinets.
- Do you know where the decorative wooden box is from?
- i ordered to custom made the exact same cabinets.and they did pretty good job,now can you plz tell me what hardware did you use.brand plz,were they black or ouil rubbed bronz??? thanks.
built in idea next to fireplace
white cabinets with black handles
Kitchen cabinets along a wall for files and storage
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).