- What is the color of the hardwood floors? Does it show dirt easily? Thank you!
- I absolutely love this room. Does anybody know what type of light fixtures are pictured here, both the hanging lantern and the wall lights?
- Hi, What is the wall and trim colors please?
- Can you share the finish?
- The shelf pin holes seem to be spaced more than the average 1 1/4"--can you share what you've done here?
- Beautiful space. What is the width of the hall from the railing to the bookshelves on the right. Thanks!
- What wood is this and what finish? Thanks
- Love the look
- Is this railing stained/banister stained or painted. I love it. It almost looks black.
Orange books add pops of color in this traditional home's hallway library. The tangerine splashes add visual interest without overwhelming the all-white space.
Upstairs landing, bookshelf, study behind the bookshelf.
Bookcase on top storage on the bottom
the railing is beautiful and the book shelves are amazing
Use of every wall as a book shelving
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268