Kitchen & Bath Remodelers
- What is the name of the granite?
Some of our clients choose to go with a lighter brown/beige paint color when working with this granite.
Thank you. Have a nice day.
We have seen some amazing kitchens that added a splash of deep reds or dark blues.
- I am having dark cherry cupboards with the Santa Cecilia counter top and was wondering what color tile to put with it. Is it okay to use a shiny tile on the floor? Can I use a beige tile with a little grey/black in it ?
The chestnut seems a bit more traditional than the heather gray. Therefore, I would think that you should simply go with the flooring that blends with your design style. Either are great options. Hope that helps!
- What color are the walls in this room?
- What countertops are as durable as granite?
Yes, all we ask is that you give 'Case Design/Remodeling Inc.' credit for the photo.
Have a nice day. Thank you!
Can you please give me some names of beige paints that would go with Santa Cecilia granite
- what is the price
- Same color cabinets and counter and walls
- What type of backsplash would match with this, I have a similar granite counter and with lighter caramel cabinets ?
- Can you please share the countertop dimensions of this island? Us there any seam in the countertop? Many thanks!
- Where is the painting from?
Notice color of walls. Not white or gray
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268