Colorado Mountain Modern Style HouseContemporary Bathroom, Denver
Guest Bathroom; 18x18 Porcelain Tile; Glass Linear Deco Line; Caesar Stone Shitake Coutertops; Under Mount Square White Sink; Slab Style Floating Cabinets
Where can I purchase the wooden shelves. Simple beautiful
- This is an amazing bathroom. Love it very much.
Love the floating wooden shelves!
- I was inspired by this picture but cannot fine the "right one"! Would you tell me where you got them? Also the dimensions please?
Great bathroom! Info on the vanity, top and mirror please?
- I'm in the process of remodeling a small master bath.
Granite and paint - WOW
- That dark granite is gorgeous, what is the name & manufacturer. Also, the paint colour looks fabulous against the dark brown. Can you please let us know. Thank you so much.
Who manufactures the cabinet pulls?
- Love the cabinet pulls. Can you please tell who the manufacturer is?
Wood on drawer facing.
- I am us the same Ceasarstone on my bathroom remodel.
Want to do wood cabinet underneath. What wood have you used here?
Why are most of the questions not answered?
- I'm remodeling a bathroom and have the same questions that have already been asked. Why have a place to ask questions if they don't get answered?
What is this bathroom's size?
- Please if you can share the size of this bathroom should be great!
like the concept
- our current bathroom has a pocket door at the end of the counter putting the toilet in the room with the shower; could a walk in shower be put in the room with the toilet and not touch the room with the sink and our cupboards area?
Our BR Remodel
- Hello Kate,
We've adopted many of your design elements, including the cabinet pulls. Unfortunately, we can't find the source/specs on them...looking to start our project in 2-3 wks.
What is the width of the accent band around the bathroom please
- Doing a similar bathroom with 2 long narrow Robern Medicine Chests
Should the backsplash accent go from countertop to bottom edge of
Medicine Chests or should there be a space-There will be plain tile above as shown above and below in the shower area. Looks great!