- Great idea for a driveway!!! Can you provide materials used. Weather resistant?
- Can you tell me what type of wood and metal were used. Thanks!
- Is this some rich Bermuda grass or a special kind of Turf?
Indeed, artificial grass is congenial to all climates, and if installed properly, will last for two decades.
- Beautiful fence. How wide are the planks and how much gap do you have between them?
i guess the gap is of 1'6" or a bit more
I believe it was 3/4" or 1" gap in the panels.
my contractor built the panels and the light fixtures are from FX Luminaire.
The stainless steel metal strips are from Industrial Metal Supply in San Diego.
- Hello - I want to build this fence and I need a design/ blueprint or very specific information about the construction. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org - I am very serious. Thank you. Teresa
- Where are the lights from
- Hello- can you recommend someone who can install? Where can I purchase the Ipe Wood?
- Could you tell me the stain colour used on the wood. Thanks much
- I was impressed to see your designs.
I am a garden designer.
I want to your design application.
Tell us what you have created
- How are the plants fixed in place
- Is the electrical encased with the lighting? Is the steel custom used to hold the planks?
contrast of wood and concrete, and greenery
Some sort of defuser to hide the back white vinyl fence! different material though...not wood. Rusted metal?
Modern look for a retaining wall
You have garden tools on your wall and that might be more practical, but a wood design on wall with some herbs might look great and show above fence once built
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).