Courtsfield Ave.Transitional Laundry Room, Toronto
Kerri Torrey Photography
- I am doing a remodel and the back splash in the laundry room caught my eye. Is it tile or wallpaper
- Hi can you please share details on the tile used on the backsplash and on the floors? Thanks!
- What is the counter top material and how was it constructed (above the washer and dryer)?
Love love love this - great job! Laundry Basket?
- Hi! I would love to have something almost identical in my laundry - but I'm wondering where the laundry basket is??
- love the gray wall color. what is it? the gray I chose is on the blue side. thanks in advance for your reply.
Handles and Knobs
Could you let us know where you found the handles and knobs for the cabinets? And, are the handles 6" long?
- Would you please share the info on the cabinetry color for this as well as the cabinet color for the kitchen and bath? Thanks so much!
I love it. What kind of counter is that?
- What kind of material is the counter over the washer and dryer made of?
The Tile Backsplash
- Would you please tell me the tile that was used on the backsplash please? Thank you!
Laundry Room Org
- What did you use over the washer/dryer? Pre-made or custom made? Where to buy? Same for clothes line.
- Where is the plumbing for the sink in the laundry room? Are those drawers or just face fronts?
Where do these countertops around the appliances come from?
- We want to do a countertop around our front loading appliances in the laundry home. This is a great solution!
What is the counter top, over the W/D made of?
- I am redoing my laundry room and want white counter
- This laundry room is gorgeous. Love it so much that I am using as inspiration for my new laundry. Could you please share the paint color used? Many thanks.
- Hi there. I have a similar laundry room in a new-build house. I noticed your appliances "stick out" from under the cabinet,....just like mine. Is this because of the venting in the back? I can push in my washer so that it's flush with the counter but I can't push in the dryer due to the vent. as such, I've pulled them both out like yours. Just wondering if you encountered the same problem as me. I wish I could find a way to fix the venting. Thanks, Jen
Paint color & Counter top details?
- Can you provide the paint color used in this room as well as the type of counter top?
- I need to replace my laundry room counters and love the look pf this one. Are they Quartz?
- Could you tell me the counter top details and what paint colour was used? Thanks so much!!
- Love the mosaic backsplash and tiled floor! Do you mind sharing where they are from/ the manufacturer + style?
washer/dryer hook ups?
- I love this space! Can you tell me how you access the water/electric lines to hook up the washer and dryer? Many thanks!
Beautiful laundry room!
- Can you please tell me the what type of cabinets, back splash tile and appliances you used?
- Hey I am trying do a Reno on in my laundry room but I only have a little space for the washer and dryer.
what can I do ?
- Do you think a similar look could be achieved using a laminate counter? If so what colour / name laminate should I use?
- I love this space!! Stunning! Please can you tell me the dimensions of the space. Thank you
How to get more light into my living room
- I have a large front porch with a dark ceiling. My living room has light walls not enough light coming thru windows.
- With the laundry appliance surround/counter, how are the water shutoffs for the washer accessed?
- I wish I lived closer to you. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio. The laundry room is perfect.
It's very kind of you to give of your time to help. I'm impressed.
Closer pictures of the window-trim/baseboards?
- I really dislike the "grandma's house" trim in our house and am looking for something with fewer curves and angles. Any chance you have closer pictures of the trim you used, or know the brand? Thanks!
- We are building a laundry room next to a small kitchen in basement, I love this laundry room design. Please tell me the dimensions of this laundry room?
Laundry room in my kitchen
- Help my washer dryer are in my kitchen RIGHT next to my stove !!! They can't be moved and I want to remodel my kitchen and need some advice PLEASE
- I have an exact similar size laundry room. can you please tell me how much the complete setting costs in NJ
Dining room table
- I have a large dining room table and I would like to add a splash of color to brighten the room. I was wondering if I had to go with the color that matched the chair seats.
I'm building a house, and am thinking of doing white cabinets with whi
- Question about white cabinets and white countertops
What Houzz contributors are saying:
What’s the best way to wash sheets? Wash sheets separately using a mild, diluted detergent. Setting your machine to a slow, 100-degree cycle protects the fibers by removing any surface residues.To keep your sheets looking and feeling their best, wash them weekly to remove body oils and protect the fabric.