Jane Lockhart Interior DesignTransitional Living Room, Toronto
Jane Lockhart's award winning luxury model home for Kylemore Communities. Won the 2011 BILT award for best model home.
Photography, Brandon Barré
What is the wall paint color?
- Love the light neutral against the lighter trim with those gorgeous floors!
where can I find the end tables and lamps?
- Really like the style of the end tables. live in the Toronto area, where can I find the tales as well as the lamps? Thanks!
Great work! Could you please tell what curtains are made from? Silk, cotton or wool? Thanks in advance!
love the chair - where is it from
- l would love it in gray, blue, white geometric print or animal print
- Hi - we are building a similar 2-story formal living room & I'd just like to know roughly what the dimensions are on this so I can get an idea. We are thinking 19x15 but 9 feet on the front is a semi octagon shape so that kills a little bit of space. Do you think that is enough for a good size living room ?
A kitchen photo??
- Do you have a photo of the great room transitioning to the kitchen? I am curious to see the cabinet and counters coordinating with the dark hardwood.
Who is the manufacture of the white leather chairs. And where can I pu
- Love the chairs, would like to know where to purchase them!
Can I purchase this photo?
- Hi, we are sending out post card mailings to potential customers. Are the photos on here available for purchase?
- Hello, I have a room exactly like this and I just put the electric in so I can install a chandelier. Can you please tell me how you determined how high to hang the chandelier?
Where can I find the chairs?
- I have looked all over, including the brands mentioned in this thread but can't find the chairs anywhere! I love the color and the nail heads... if you have any suggestions I would LOVE to hear them!
Extra long drapery rod
- I would like to know where I can find the extra long curtain rod.... Thank you
If the room were exactly as is only add 8 more feet to the length what would you put in that space?
- this is identical to the setup of my living space with the exception of 8 additional feet in length and I cannot figure out how to set up the entire room?