Small Space BathroomContemporary Bathroom, Toronto
This small space bathroom features many small space tricks, including the perfect combination of mirror and glass, a beautiful floating vanity and an ample amount of storage in all of the right places. Photography by Brandon Barre.
How do you turn on the water for a bath with the glass curtain where i
- I want to do this but can not figure out the answer to my question. Thanks
Small Space Bathroom tub and shower arrangement
- This is a beautiful arrangement, and I would love to have something similar in my space, but I am wondering, how do you keep water from spilling out all over the floor when you use either the shower head or the hand held spray?
What is this tub, please?
- Can you tile the front of this tub? Who makes it? What are the dimensions?
Need help with den
- Hi everyone. We just closed on a home and I need some help with den. We are keeping brick wall and changing the mantle. I really do not like these floors at all but can't afford to change them yet. I was considering carpeting or putting a really large area rug. There are sliders to yard with pool and there is also a half bath so there would be a lot of foot traffic. I was testing paint colors and we may paint it Nantucket gray which is a green from Ben Moore but am totally open for suggestions Does anyone have any decorating tips for me.?? I would appreciate it so much!
Why would you post a photo of such a nice bathroom but refuse to answer any Houzz questions about it?
what's the best position for 12x24 in a small bath? vertical/horizontal?
- I have 5x8 bathroom w/same set up as this one. I don't want the bath to look smaller. Would my bath look smaller if I also used 12x24 on the outside bathroom walls? thank you...
How is the glass panel attached to the tub?
I'm doing a similar tub/glass panel installation on an upcoming job. I was wondering how you attached the glass to the tub and if any additional reinforcement was needed below the rim of the tub to support the glass. Is the tub acrylic or cast iron?
- I love this bathroom and would like to know what stone the tiles are made of and the color of the stone for the foor and the wall. Would also like to know dimensions for floor and wall. Thanks
Have the tiles, now the grout...
- We have the tiles; but, can't seem to find a suitable grout colour. Don't want to go too dark. Can you please tell me what grout colour was used? It's been a year in the making for us and finally it's time for grout; but, nothing we see seems suitable. Thanks.
how is the reach & splash
- I have a similar layout, tub next to toilet.. don't want a curtain, wondering about reaching in to turn water on/off, drain tub & cleaning.. and wondering about splashing water out
Partial glass enclosure ... Water spills?
- Since the tub glass enclosure is not full ... Does water spill out when showering?
By chance do you know the name of the distributor / importer of the tile used on the shower and floor?
- I,m in California and I cannot locate the tile :( Exceptional bath BTW ... thank you for posting this!
- What application or type of bracket is used to hold the glass shelves in the alcove?
i wanted to thank you for all the time you took to answer questions..this is my perfect bathroom! thank you!
Where can I find this tub/shower faucet??
- Where can I find this tub/shower faucet?? What is a brand?
Shower faucet and frosted glass doors ?
- Beautiful small bathroom ! Do you mind sharing shower faucet maker/model and whether frosted glass doors were custom built ?
What can I do to smarten up my bathroom
- Iam in a rental apartment and my bathroom is all white what can I do to smarten it up
hinges for the glass medicine cabinet
- What are the hinges for the glass medicine cabinet? My glass and cabinet guys don't seem to be able to identify it and nothing seems to work to get the look. Thanks!
Why a dark vanity?
- I have a similar size bathroom except toilet and 24" vanity are reversed and I want to use a shower curtain. The side of the vanity is visible when you enter the room. Would a dark colored vanity "stick out" too much as opposed to say a white one that would blend in?
- Can u please tell me the measurements of your niche shelf? I love it! Looks great
What is the tile split?
- I have read that you cannot use 50/50 split on 12x24 rectified tiles? Would a 70/30 split look okay in a 9x5 foot bathroom?
Read previous questions/answers!!
- Why dont people scroll through previous questions
/answers before posting? This poor guy has answered similar questions over and over!!
For those interested in a tub/shower glass screen which swings in and out, try Ark. They are based on european styles and are great value. It allows you to open the screen to lean in and turn the water on. I have one and its great.
- I have a big room I want to change it into a studio room i want it modern can you give me samples?
Are the tiles on the floor the same as on the wall?
- This is really going to help me finish my bathroom.
What Houzz contributors are saying:
Push-Button vs. LeverPush-button toilets are popular for giving a room more of a modern spa feel, even if the rest of the house is more or less traditional.Lever toilets are usually less expensive, and the look is more classic, so both options can make sense.
Light colors, recessed storage and fresh decor make this 7½-by-6-foot bathroom feel much more spacious than it is. What tricks did you use to maximize your square footage? Post photos of your similarly sized bathroom in the Comments!