Where can you get those barstools?

Dawn Andres
9 years ago
Wooded Waterfront · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Kitchen Encounters
    9 years ago
    The stools were selected by the homeowner, but I will ask her where she found them!
  • tleverone
    9 years ago
    Love the chandelier. Can you tell me where it was purchased?
  • Mike & Linda Fabrie
    9 years ago
    What kind of wood is that and what maintenance is needed. we are finally going to remodel our galley kitchen.
  • Cline11163
    9 years ago
    I love the chandelier too. Any info you can provide about it, is much appreciated. Thanks.
  • disantodesign
    9 years ago
    Floor is crappy. Distracts from the look. Stripped oak with big open grain is the worst and cheapest looking floor. A wide plank French-cut oak would have made a great difference. Don't like the louvered doors either looks like closet doors.
  • User
    9 years ago
    Love chandelier as well. Would like to share this info with cline11163.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    There are many looks for an Oak floor. I wouldn't call that crappy but the wide open grain may not be desirable to all. French cut only means Live Sawn, something we do here in the states too. Another option would be Rift & Quartered Oak. The grain pattern is very distinctive.
  • PRO
    Kitchen Encounters
    9 years ago
    Thank you for all the lovely comments! The pendant light above the island is a Triple Sloane Street Shop Light. The flooring in this space is a red oak with a custom stain. Red oak is known for it's durability and resistance against stains, moisture and splitting.
  • edougan
    9 years ago
    Do you know the color/name of the custom stain? Would it be easy to replicate that look over existing traditional oak floors?
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    9 years ago
    edougan, your flooring installer can likely emulate this look. Show them the photos, they will mix existing stains and apply them over wood samples until you see what you like.
  • PRO
    Kitchen Encounters
    9 years ago
    Thanks for your help with these flooring questions, Oak & Broad! Sorry edougan, Kitchen Encounters primarily works on the design layout and cabinetry, though we may facilitate with some of the other features and details of a kitchen, we are not experts in flooring.