Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_738234

Can I find these tiles pre-made or were they custom?

Eliza van Gerbig
9 years ago
I would love to know the name of the tiles used and if they are as pale blue as they appear! They are absolutely gorgeous.
My Houzz: Eclectic and Colorful in Central Austin · More Info

Comments (4)

• Courtney
    9 years ago
    The company that makes this tile is called Original Mission Tile and the pattern is ZEBRA - the colors were carefully selected by me and the client using their color samples and we had a tile made to make sure we liked it.....if you call Architerra Studio in Austin, TX they can help!
    Eliza van Gerbig thanked Courtney
  • Eliza van Gerbig
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks so much! I'm thinking of using these for floor tiles in a very small (main) bathroom so if the color could be light, the effect might be perfect. LOVE what you've done in the above.
  • PRO
    Amity Worrel & Co.
    9 years ago
    The company that makes this tile is called Original Mission Tile and the pattern is ZEBRA - the colors were carefully selected by me and the client using their color samples and we had a tile made to make sure we liked it.....if you call Architerra Studio in Austin, TX they can help!
  • PRO
    Architerra Showroom
    8 years ago

Thank you, Amity! Please visit our showroom for cement tile like these from Original Mission Tile and other premium tile vendors. www.architerrashowroom.com