How is it created?
Private Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

• crystal52
    9 years ago
    where did you find the material for the ceiling drapes,
  • emilyjschloerb
    9 years ago
    How did you attach the fabric to the ceiling?
  • badbugracing
    8 years ago

Hello , i would also like to know the same questions asked before me there is 2 that i am able to see . So to add on to the questions is I was wondering what type of fabric I can tell it is NOT Tapestry but could you please tell me what the fabric type is ? Also how can I decide on the print or if it should be just white? The last Question I have is how do I figure out how much fabric I would need to make it look so nice and drape from the middle of the room to the sides with it being just loose enough to look really nice and not saggy or to taunt ? my email address is badbugracing@hotmail.com and my name is Desiree Rogers we have just moved into our new house and are on a very tight budget tell next spring so i'm trying to decorate at the moment putting in one room at a time some thing that makes the room have a certain kind of pop so people would almost feel the room is done or close for now ? Thank you in advance ! if you could please email me back or how ever it works on this site I would very much APPRECIATE this !