Where are these doors from? Any ideas?

Frontier Homes Inc
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
The Classic · More Info

Comments (4)

• sheddesigner
    11 years ago
    Hi! I'm the owner and designer of a small business called Artisan Sheds ( www.artisansheds.com). My husband and I , together build this and other small buildings.The doors pictured here are a suggestion from a person that I hired to do a digital rendition of one of my designs. She just thought it might be something that I'd like to see. I thought Houzz subscribers might like to see different views too.My original design has entirely different doors. I'm assuming she just added standard entrance doors that have a right -hand and left - hand swing. These look like they're a three panel door with a six-lite window in them. Most likely purchased from a big box store or even custom built depending on the material and size. This structure , including these doors, or ANY of this design can be ordered from us. I'm attaching a photo of my original design also. If you would like anymore info , feel free to contact Artisan Sheds at ( 716) 337-3550.
  • sheddesigner
    11 years ago
    The doors on this photo are part of my original design and are built by us. It's hard to tell from the size of this photo, but they have a 3-lite transom window in them as in the cupola on the roof. This design has a more industrial feel to it as was intended. Here's another image of the same shed with yet another door selection and color.Also, a larger photo of the previous shed.
  • Ann Lutz
    9 years ago
    Absolutely beautiful!!!
  • sandiedeeg
    9 years ago

The 2 shed where did the rustic barn wood come from?