Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
archibag

Could I get this table made as a 60" length by 30" width? Timing/cost?

archibag
9 years ago
Reclaimed Timber Trestle Table · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    timing would be 4-6 weeks and the cost would be $3700.00. Thank you for asking.

Best,

Janeen
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    I am sorry Heather but this is artisan made and the original price was $4500.00 for the large one. I will be happy to ask him if he will make it for $2500.00 - let me know if you are interested. Warmly, Janeen
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    The artist said that he would do it.
  • archibag
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Amazing. Thank you - great news! Is the thickness of the tabletop the "thick" version? There are 2 versions - the thick is 3" which is what I want and I believe what the image depicts. Will you please confirm? Also, can I get a wood swatch sent before placing the order?
    I can't seem to get back to the original order screen for this item. Would you mind please sending a link or the name of the item to search under?
    Thank you so much!
    Heather
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    Dear Heather,

it is the trestle table. 3" inches deep ....and the finish can be anything that you wish. It is shown in a honey oak. It can be a dark oak, cherry,walnut- stain etc. - what are you looking for? You can also send me a sample of what you would like. The url is
    Reclaimed Timber Trestle Table · More Info
    And, thank you. Janeen
  • archibag
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Hi Janeen,

Thanks so much. Can you please send a finish panel in a bleached finish that looks like this? We are at 12 Valley Circle, Mill Valley, CA. 94941.
    What is the timing of the panel?
    Thanks,
    Heather
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    Dear Heather,

I will get a finish sample to you. If you like - you can also send a finish sample to me so that the artist can get exactly what you want.

Vey Best,

Janeen
  • archibag
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Hi Janeen
    Just wanted to check to see if you are sending me a finish panel in this bleached, reclaimed wood? What type of wood are you using? I don't have a panel to send, but can you use the photo? I can send more images of the bleached wood I am picturing if it helps. Thanks!
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    9 years ago
    The artist has been sick. He is using Oak. i will make sure that he sends one next week.

A few more photos could help.

Thank you,

Janeen
  • PRO
    EcoFirstArt
    8 years ago

Hello,

are you sending more photos?

Thank you,

Janeen