rock color/type
Nola Sayne
June 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
what type of rock is this?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group
The boulders are a commonly found in Northern California - called "fieldstone". The smaller river rocks are called "Lyn Creek".
July 5, 2012 at 11:06PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Backsplash drama
I just changed the counter top but not crazy about...
Landscape Lighting - Cool, Warm or Both for a Modern Backyard
I am in the process of updating my backyard and am...
What kind of countertop is this in m/bath
What is the material on this countertop?
Lighting idea for vaulted ceiling
I have a living room with a high vaulted ceiling. The...
Need help decorating this wall and console
I'd like to keep the modern elegant design for the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™