Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lollie429

How can I get one of these?

Donna C
11 years ago
Ere do I find this fantastic sliding pocket gate for pets and children?
In the process of building a new house and I NEED one of these!! Please help!
Open Kitchen and Living Room · More Info

Comments (10)

• Donna C
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks! I plan to have one or two of these in my new house!
  • PRO
    LORA CARR
    11 years ago
    How does it latch to the wall so a dog or toddler can't push it open?
  • Michelle Gonsalves-Kirch
    11 years ago
    what a great idea!
  • PRO
    Sims Construction
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of a friend who cut all the doors in the house and added keyed locks so they could see the mother and she could see them. They were able to keep her out of the kitchen and other rooms for her safety. What a great idea for anumber of uses.
  • Mike Turner
    11 years ago
    I am trying to get this done with my contractor. Would you be open to discussing this?
  • Mike Turner
    11 years ago
    You you be open to sharing these plan for a fee?
  • PRO
    Sims Construction
    11 years ago
    Mike pocket doors are no big deal stay away from cheap hardware (box store pocket doors)
    Attached picture is a door hung on the outside of the wall with pocket hardware.
    The client changed his mind about a bathroom door after the framing and drywall was done.
  • Mike Turner
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Thanks and understood and I have the pocket door done. Looking for plans ( hardware and materials) to do a gate pocket door.
  • PRO
    Sims Construction
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Looking at this door and the one on the picture below makes one wonder about hardware.
    The one in this picture above (half door) has a wheel to keep the door up.
    The door in the picture below has no such wheel so the door would need a more substantial hardware system. The force of a child climbing on it or an adult putting weight on it would be considerable. I am very curious what hardware was used on door both doors.
    M.J. Whelan Construction · More Info