Where do you find the doors? Cost?
emc6August 12, 2012
Rustica Hardware
3 Likes    Bookmark   August 13, 2012 at 2:29AM
Avonlea Homes
Are you looking for the hardware system? or the doors themselves. If I recall correctly the doors themselves are a Maple Masonite 3 panel french door. You should beable to get them at any home store. The glass is a white Lami.

The track system came from a company from Calgay called K N Crowder, and it is custom made stainless ... retail about $2000.00 per track! I am not sure the cost on the doors.
    Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 8:35AM
Avonlea Homes
Rustica Hardware: do you ship directly to consumers? and in Canada? or do you have a supplier? your products look AWESOME!
1 Like    Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 8:37AM
Rustica Hardware
Hi Jennifer! Yep we ship directly to customers, and we ship to Canada.

We manufacture the products ourselves for the most part. Feel free to get in touch with us at http://rusticahardware.com/ via phone, email, or chat. Thanks so much :)
    Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 9:22AM
Real Sliding Hardware
Real Sliding Hardware sells quality sliding barn door hardware. It is made in the USA and ships throughout the country and to Canada. Check it out: http://www.realslidinghardware.com/barn-door-hardware/
    Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 4:26PM
Basin Custom
We sell sliding barn door hardware. We are located in Idaho but ship our tracks all over the place. Our hardware is very high quality. We offer a variety of styles and finishes. We also specialize in custom orders. If you have a particular color in mind we own a powder coating facility which makes color options almost endless. The wheels on our tracks are unbelievably quiet, eliminating the grinding sound you hear with other tracks that use metal wheels. We see every single one of our products through from start to finish! contact us at http://www.basincustom.com or email us at info@basincustom.com or call 208-261-1270
    Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 1:14PM
Home Sliding Door
we manufacturer sliding door ,made of glass or solidwood, ss304 system hardware. designer and house owner contact me free.
    Bookmark   February 11, 2014 at 7:53PM
Real Sliding Hardware
Real Carriage Door Company and Real Sliding Hardware make beautiful hand crafted doors and hardware that you must see! This hardware looks a lot like our Swiss Rod Modern Sliding Hardware!
    Bookmark   October 6, 2014 at 3:59PM
atchisonjill5
I need 7-8 of these doors. where do I go from here
    Bookmark   November 21, 2014 at 9:19AM
What's "Period Appropriate" for a 1940's Colonial Revival Home?
Attached below is a picture of my 1940's home that...
Casey Nicholson
Cocktail ottoman
I want to add a cocktail ottoman to this room but am...
supersusan66
Need help with what pieces of furniture to add and layout for new livi
We've been remodeling an entire house for over a year...
Jamie Romines
Window treatment suggestions?
Hi Houzzers, should mention the eating area will be...
Melissa Felber
Help me please!
I would like to redevelop the basement which is very...
odissey