Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sharene66

Where can you get the large Geronimo art piece?

sharene66
11 years ago
Den · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    The Cavender Diary
    11 years ago
    "Chief Sitting Bear" is an Edward Curtis photograph printed on scrim, We streched him over a custom canvas frame so he wasn't so see through...We got him at Ikea about 5 years ago and sadly they don't sell them anymore...but I have seen them on eBay a couple of times recently
  • wisdomgirl1
    10 years ago
    Hey guys! Did you have the Edward Curtis enlarged or was this the original size found at Ikea? I want him for the ranch house!! He is causing me to break the "thou shall not covet" commandment in a major way!
  • PRO
    The Cavender Diary
    10 years ago
    That's the size he came in ...I had nowhere to put him at the time, so he sat rolled up in a closet for years till we move here.....I bet it would be possible to have a print shop enlarge a picture for you. Might be kinda pricey though and they will fight you about copyrite too (Library of Congreess owns most Curtis images so they are in the public domain - but Kinko's wants to fight me on everything I want to copy)
  • wisdomgirl1
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the reply. I may have to see what I can conjure up. By the way...I'm a Dallas girl, so it's no wonder I feel like we're kindred spirits. : )
  • PRO
    The Cavender Diary
    10 years ago
    LOL, Yeah, Dallas people seem to "get" me....other people just stare.....hehehe