Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
traceypap

What is the blue paint color and where can I find it?

traceypap
11 years ago
Oakley Home Builders · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    Oakley Home Builders just submitted an iPad app to the Apple Store that answers all of these questions including paint colors, flooring selections and more! Look for it soon!!
  • traceypap
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    What is the name of the app? I couldn't find it. I would really like to know where to find that color. Thank you
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    Our iPad app answers this question and so much more! Give it a look! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oakley-home-builders/id561468948?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
  • missangel99
    11 years ago
    We have to buy your app. to know the color?
  • debrunce
    11 years ago
    Do not buy this app. Gives color on some pictures, but not manufacturer. Very little info actually given. Buyer beware.
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    11 years ago
    @debrunce...This is simply not true information. We do give paint colors, countertop selections and flooring information. If there is additional info you would like please let us know via the comments selection in the App. However, we have over 100 photos on our app with tons of information all for just $3.99. You might pay a designer thousands of dollars for this info. It's just a timely way of answering the hundreds of questions we receive on our photos daily on Houzz.
  • PRO
    CSS Design
    11 years ago
    Tisk tisk.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    11 years ago
    I've seen this same scenario play out with an App from other builders. They get beat up by the community and then have to revert back to answering questions individually. Efficiency with time is important to everyone right now. These apps help users get their answers faster and free up the builders to continue doing more great projects. The static develops when a price is charged for the app. Houzz is built to be free for users and charging a fee albeit and small one seems "rude" under these conditions. I hope this helps the discussion.
  • Marie Bursey
    10 years ago
    what is the blue colour here...does anyone know
Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!