One more question.....is the perimeter countertop wood or granite.
claire
September 17, 2012 in Photo Questions
JWH Design and Cabinetry LLC
Claire: We used the same Red Revel granite on the countertops around the range and sink. We repeated the wood countertops on the bar area, below the glass cabinets, and at the desk area (not shown.) These additional areas of wood were built in 1 1/4" thickness to match the perimeter stone so the backsplash would all align.

Here's another view of the kitchen, and you can see more on our website: www.jwhdesigns.com

Hope this helps! Jennifer
September 17, 2012 at 4:35am   
claire
Thank you so much. I am designing my kitchen and I just couldn't bear the thought of having granite on the eating section of the island so I looked for some examples of combination granite/wood. The kitchen cabinets will be walnut and white. The island will be walnut with white river rock granite and one edge in walnut to provide an eating area. The perimeter counters I am still debating. Most of the perimeter cabinets will be white except for the sink cabinet which will be walnut. These were supposed to be cygnus silestone (this was before I decided to add the walnut section to the island.). The cygnus goes well with the white river rock granite. Now I am afraid of having three different counter tops...granite, wood and silestone...might be too many different looks. Perhaps I will do the countertop in wood (walnut) or maybe the granite...Need a crystal ball. Thank you again for your time and interest! Very kind of you.
September 17, 2012 at 9:08am   
JWH Design and Cabinetry LLC
Good luck. We're here if you need help seeing into your crystal ball!
September 17, 2012 at 9:21am   
carpet color
We are replacing the carpet in the bedroom. The walls...
Is it possible to get a four piece bathroom in this space?
Hi, at the moment we have a situation where we want...
Do you sleep with blackout curtains?
Are you enjoying the bright nights? Although the shortest...
Need to check CNC art work at wood for interior modern style
Please need your advice with attached photoes for cnc...
Can anyone tell me how I can buy this duvet??
So I have this duvet/comforter I fell in love with....