Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kanuhear

Doors

Nancy S
11 years ago
Are these just 3 separate French style doors? What is the width of the opening. I'm. Considering this instead of sliders in new construction. 16 ' opening
Entrance to the Great Room · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Mark Hickman Homes
    11 years ago
    Yes they are separate doors. I think the French Doors add a nice touch to a home.
  • Sarah Cooper
    10 years ago
    wish you could be more specific about color of stamping. It is obviously more than one color?
  • David Regnier
    10 years ago
    i'd love more info on the stamping, too - looks FANTASTIC!! am getting a pool put in, would love to use this stamp, but would have to be able to give them more information about it. any other help?
  • thiscouldwork
    9 years ago
    I was just at a landscape arch meeting today, and we are using a product just like this. I will get the specifics and post FYI. They were concrete tiles (sort of). Basically it look exactly like a weathered 2x10 , but in concrete. It came in three lengths, 4,3,2' . The colours were weathered gray, then weathered gray with some brown tones, then a darker gray. I would have thought they were old chunky barn boards. They looked stunning!! I will find the actual name and post ASAP.
  • talinhart15
    9 years ago
    @thiscouldwork hi - any update regarding the concrete tiles you mentioned?