Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pmg2247

Where can I find the hangers that these curtains are on??

pmg2247
11 years ago
Morroccan Living Room · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    Check drapery hardware catalogues for 'hold-backs". There are many different kinds and styles and finishes available.
  • PRO
    Interiors by Myriam, LLC
    11 years ago
    Hello Cynthia,
    All the products in my designs are available through one of the interior designers at Decorating Den Interiors. If you are in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area feel free to call my studio at (954)659-2017. Otherwise, look for a designer in your area by going to our website at www.decdens.com and entering your zip code.
    Take care.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    Oops so sorry Myriam, I didn't realize the connection to the Decorating Den franchise. I should have looked you up before I was so bold as to comment. Mea culpa.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    pmg2247 is actually the person who's looking for these hold-backs, Myriam! I'm an interior decorator who was just trying to help her source these. I actually have quite a few sources myself :)
  • PRO
    nancy lucchesi
    9 years ago
    Hello can you tell me where these curtains and medallions can be purchased? I have a client who really wants them for his restaurant. thanks Nancy
  • PRO
    Interiors by Myriam, LLC
    9 years ago
    Hi Nancy
    I believe we just spoke on the phone. Those are custom-made curtains. I selected the style, fabric, and hardware for my client and my work room made it to my specifications. I can check with the vendors to see if the fabric is still available. I used it over 5 years ago. I'll be in touch.