Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donnamturner

Love the railing on the stairs! Where is it from?

donnamturner
11 years ago
I am building a spanish mediterranean style home with a modern twist in Columbus, IN. I love the railing on these stairs and would like to duplicate it for my interior stairway. Can you please provide me with a supplier for the materials or the contractor who created this unique design?
Casa Lluvia Blanca · More Info

Comments (6)

• tatiana14
    10 years ago
    Hello there, where do the steps in this picture lead to? I looked at all other photos (and they are all stunning, what a great project) - but could not see it. Are they decorative? From the photo, they seem to go to a terrace? Thank you!
  • PRO
    House + House Architects
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much for your kind words about our project, Casa Lluvia Blanca. The stairs lead up to a beautiful hot tub with panoramic views over the town.
  • tatiana14
    10 years ago
    Ooh, that sounds lovely. I'll try looking again, maybe I missed the photo. Stunning project. Best,
  • PRO
    Summit Stairs & Millwork
    10 years ago
    To Donnamturner, you have to also take into account your local building codes. This rail shown would not pass codes in my local area of Atlanta. The government knows how to stick its nose into everything to "protect" us. LOL. There are ways around these government restrictions. I have seen people put up chicken wire or plexiglass on their stairs which an inspector knew was going to come down AFTER he inspected the stair and when they get the passing inspection the homeowners put up what they wanted. I am not condoning this but have witnessed this happen. Those are beautiful railings and would look great on an indoor staircase. Very good flow.
  • PRO
    SKETCHES OF BEAUTIFUL IRON GATES
    9 years ago
    You are so right!!! California it the same way about codes ...