Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leonne

where do you find the barn door hardware?

leonne
11 years ago
office · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Rustica Hardware
    11 years ago
    Love this room! We offer many different types of barn door hardware. See: http://rusticahardware.com/barn-door-hardware/
  • PRO
    RealCraft
    11 years ago
    Wow, what a cool door, the glass is amazing! The sliding hardware looks like our Classic Flat Track in Oil-Rubbed Bronze. http://www.realslidinghardware.com
  • PRO
    Robert McCoskey
    9 years ago
    yes these companies have some nice products, but expensive...see amazon.com as well!
  • PRO
    Robert McCoskey
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Ronda,
    I am in the process of converting my home office into a new bedroom for my daughter and consequently I had to add a closet as there was none. So I have built her a walk-in closet as wide as the room and I am using barn doors that I have made with laminate flooring. These barn wood doors will be used on her walk-in closet and the bedroom door. After this project I am creating another home office for myself and have plans to add at least 1 sliding barn door. I am then replacing my double (original) wooden front doors with 8 foot double fiberglass doors and then moving the original front wooden doors into the den. I will be adding 2 more sliding barn door kits. I have always wanted to add doors that would close off my den from the front door and that is how I am using the original wooden double door set. My point after telling you all this is that while I really like Rustica Hardware & RealSlidingHardware.com doors and products, my budget would not allow me to buy 5 kits and or doors from them. So while I wanted the sliding barn doors, I just had to find a way to fit them into the budget. This meant I had to build or repurpose old doors and find a place that would sell me the hardware kits. I did some pretty extensive research and I will let you know how the hardware I bought for the first 2 sliding barn door kits works.
  • PRO
    Robert McCoskey
    9 years ago
    Update on barn door hardware: Amazon.com - $74.95 for each kit, I bought 2 and they are awesome! I read the reviews on Amazon from over 50+ happy customers before I purchased my 2 sets. Go to Amazon.com and enter the following: 6 Ft Modern Stainless Steel Interior Sliding Barn Wooden Door Hardware Track Set. Listed by T-Motorsports and Sold and ship by Buy4Easy.
    I will upload pictures when I am finished.
  • PRO
    RealCraft
    9 years ago
    What a beautiful door! Love the age on it! The hardware in the photo looks like our Classic Flat Track or Hammered Flat Track hardware kit. Both styles work well with rugged and antique doors and interiors such as this one. For more information...
    Hammered Barn Door Hardware Kit · More Info