Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wyoreddog

Can you please tell me the pulls and knobs used?

wyoreddog
11 years ago
Searching for the perfect pulls and knobs for our new natural walnut cabinets. I think these would be perfect. Can you please tell me who makes them and the style and finish? Thank you!!
Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc
    11 years ago
    Sorry not to reply sooner. The finish is either brushed nickel or stainless steel. The client got them herself. I've asked for the info and will update when I hear back from her.
  • wyoreddog
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks--the kitchen looks beautiful!
  • loimia
    10 years ago
    You have been very gracious about answering questions! I, too, am searching for just the right hardware. To my eye, these knobs seem a little larger/heavier than what you sometimes see for a round knob on a cabinet this style. Would you know, or would you be willing to speculate on the diameter? I live in rural Virginia and make most of my purchases on-line. I love the look of this simple hardware with the cabinets. In fact, I love the entire kitchen. Thank you.
  • PRO
    Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc
    10 years ago
    Thanks! I would say 1.25" diameter as a guess. In addition to the sources mentioned above, try looking at the Martha Stewart cabinet handle line from Home Depot. She has a few classic simple styles.
  • loimia
    10 years ago
    Thank you again!