Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_18420250

Ideas for paint colors and peices for apartment

User
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I recently asked for help with redesigning my living room. After a lot of help from the community, I decided upon a look, that community member groveraxl was kind enough to realize via photoshop, which I included below along with my current living room.

I asked my landlord for permission to print, and having received this would like some help choosing some colors for my apartment, and maybe suggest some small peices.

I am happy to replace my desk, bed, etc, although this will be a slow process so will need to choose something with what I have now,

My bedroom has some junk in it at the moment, namely some old furniture and an old tank I am waiting to sell. As soon as I get rid of that, I plan on getting a nice wooden dresser for that space. I will be mounting my current TV above it, and will be buying a larger TV for my living room space.

I bought a stainless steel garbage can for my kitchen which I will have where the two red ones, and then plan on having two for recyling underneath my bottle opener on the wall, although am undecided on style and color.

I also need to get a rug to go under the chair at my desk, as the wheels are leaving marks on the floor. I was thinking a nice flatweave area rug in a greyish tone. I plan on putting a large world map above my desk also, as this is pertinent to my work.

With a grey color in the living room, what would work in the kitchen and bedroom?

Comments (2)