Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ericneher

Love the kitchen

ericneher
11 years ago
Hi,

We love this kitchen. Would like to ask about possible use of the image to go along with a kitchen feature article in our magazine. Shawn Elliott Luxury Magazine. Would like to discuss if possible.

Thanks!
Eric Neher
BreakfastForFour · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    tuthill architecture
    11 years ago
    Sounds good
  • PRO
    tuthill architecture
    11 years ago
    I will contact the interior designer and get back to you. I am happy to do it, but want to confirm with everyone involved.

My best,
    Bob Tuthill
  • ericneher
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Fantastic!
    Thanks Bob. Hope we can make it happen...
    Eric
  • PRO
    tuthill architecture
    11 years ago
    Hello Eric, I emailed the interior designer and mentioned, that I was agreeable to release this image for your use with the understanding that credit would be given to the interior designer, architect and photographer. If you would still like to do this, please let me know what the next step would be.
    Thank you for your interest.

My best,
    Bob Tuthill
  • ericneher
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Absolutely Bob. Credit will be credited any way you'd like. Thanks so much!! From here all we need to do is receive a high resolution image file and the photo-credit info as you'd like it to read. They can be sent to my email or if the files are large with a file transfer service. We always have good luck with yousendit.com. Very easy to use and there's no charge for file transfer, so we use it quite often. Please let me know if that all sounds good to you and if so please forward file and info. Thanks again and best wishes. Eric Neher
  • PRO
    tuthill architecture
    11 years ago
    Hello Eric, would you please send me an email address and I will forward I high rez copy of the photo.
    You can email me your contact information to tuthill1@bellsouth.net if you prefer not to make it public.

My best,
    Bob