Living room

Alycia Murray
11 years ago
What are the dimensions of this room?
Heather Garrett Design · More Info

Comments (4)

• Barbara Belliveau
    11 years ago
    where can i find this type of sofa? The sofa and chairs would be perfect for my small 1960's dated ranch home living room. Rather than fight the dated look of the home with modern furniture, I think I should white wash the dark brick wall and try to add vintage looking pieces and go with a vintage look? Only fear is that fine line of looking vintage modern and not vintage old
  • pammyt1009
    11 years ago
    I just ordered this sofa yesterday from a Chicago area furniture store Walter E. Smithe. I am so excited because the style is so much different than the skirted/rolled arm that I currently have. My house is a 50's style ranch, after living in it for 17 years I too have decided to go with the house style and give it a hip vibe. This sofa is deep cushioned and extremely comfortable too! Come on 6 weeks..
  • Lee Smith
    10 years ago
    our next home is 1960s, we have updated lighting to modern and will use a mix of modern and mix vintage art and heirlooms in.. We left the 60's tile but changing the floors and fixtures. Moved w/d from kitchen to a closet in the hall. work. Today's colors were classic in the 60's, grays, soft turquoise, yellows, pinks, black white. mocha. The old bath is salt and pepper tile and front bath gray. The addition of modern items make the house seem newer with the vintage items seeming purposefully chosen rather than "stuck with". Quickest way to give a new home character is vintage, drag an old dated home into current with some modern furnishing.
  • jessica_b_weiss
    7 years ago

Where are the white standing lamps from?