Need Ideas for our concrete countertop in Bath
cyndiharrison
We have started our bath remodel and plan on a concrete countertop, but are unsure what color and design will match best with what we've already started. These photos are of our shower/bath and floor tile. We plan on painting our walls an asparagus green. Please give us suggestions.
Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design
If you're committed to a concrete counter, consider picking up the color of your floor and cast the top to look like a large slab of stone.
0 Likes   February 22, 2013 at 12:16PM
cyndiharrison
if we're not committed to a concrete countertop, do you suggest something better?
0 Likes   February 22, 2013 at 12:53PM
Creations Nadia Interior Design
granit : in very light gray :)))
0 Likes   February 22, 2013 at 12:57PM
sujeki
There are some beautiful eco-counter materials which would look great with these colors. Squak Mountain Stone countertops is what we used in ours
0 Likes   February 22, 2013 at 1:07PM
Twisted Minds Custom Designs
You will probably want to stay with something within the earthtones, adding some green accents may seem like a good idea but make sure they will still look good if you decide the paint color isn't working. If I was crafting the vanity counter, I would build the top with a gray base and accent with browns, specks of black and blue/gray, with a soft tan accent dispersed throughout. It will match both wall and floor tile, and be able to blend with almost any paint color. I would use green accents in towels, toothbrush, soapdishes, etc. to pull wall colors down to vanity. I'm glad to see someone interested in using concrete in their home improvement. It is a wonderful material.
0 Likes   February 22, 2013 at 4:41PM
I need help i want a zen garden and a fire pit
I Live in Concepcion south oh Chile, i like this app...
Feed back on area rug
Does this rug work with my colors?
Need help with exterior landscaping
Hello all! I am trying to sell my house for the past...
Should I extend open plan living room paint into foyer & stairs?
Hi. My front door opens to the open living and dining...
Cork floor in dry climate
Want to put floating cork floor in bedroom in Arizona...should...