Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stephep3

Door

Stephanie Peters
11 years ago
Love it! Where can I get the pantry door?
Contemporary Kitchen · More Info

Comments (12)

• dicro25
    10 years ago
    Me too, love it...where???
  • PRO
    HomeStory Doors of Orange County
    10 years ago
    We have several locations throughout the United States. You can find the location closest to you from our website at www.MyHomeStory.com.
  • imblessedbe
    10 years ago
    Went to your website and did not see this particular glass door. Can you give some more information?
  • dicro25
    10 years ago
    It was a special order but I got it from BMC West corporation, 972-304-1234 out of Coppell, TX
  • imblessedbe
    10 years ago
    Thank you dicro25 for your comment and your help.
  • PRO
    HomeStory Doors of Orange County
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure where you are or I would give you the number of the office closest to you. Please call Justin at our Orange County location at 714-786-6668. He would be happy to answer your questions and give you more information.
  • kssparky
    10 years ago
    dicro25 - is there a model number or manufacturer for the door? I contacted HomeStory and they told me the manufacturer was Doormerica, but they tell me it is not their door. Thanks.
  • Karen Heffernan
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    I tracked the door down! it's by jeld-wen http://www.kitchenclarity.com/2010/11/wordy-wednesday-new-pantry-door-from-jeld-wen

"the Authentic Recipe Pantry door lists actual recipes in stylized script fused directly into the door’s glass panel
    the script is delicate enough that it is really only texture until you are up close, and the pattern it creates does the very important job of partially obscuring the contents of the pantry, so you don’t have to be too uptight about arranging the shelves. And I’m told the recipes actually work, too. There are 9 to 18 family-style recipes (number depends on the width of door), including apple pie, banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, buttermilk pancakes, blueberry muffins, espresso biscotti and more."
  • granitecloset
    9 years ago
    I gave picture of this pantry door to company ordering my doors and trims for new house. They found supplier and it was ordered. The 8ft kitchen pantry pocket door was installed this week. Beyond my expectations. Beautiful quality. Thanks to Doug with Western Pac in Southern Oregon! It was first time they had ordered this design and agree it is a great addition to professional kitchen!
  • Sara Hoitink Infusino
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Is your door by Jeld-Wen? I am ready to order it but then found very poor reviews on their exterior doors and windows and was wondering about the quality of this door.

• dicro25
    8 years ago
    Sorry, I'm not sure and can't locate the paperwork but I love this door! It's great and is commented on positively by all who visit my kitchen :)