Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deveson

Where can I buy the stainless steel containers?

deveson
11 years ago
My husband is redoing one of our cabinets and we are going to put a draw in just like this because I love the idea! I can't seem to find a stainless steel conatiner like this thats this size and with a lip to hold it in place. Where did you buy your?
Oak Hills · More Info

Comments (14)

• slomester
    10 years ago
    There are a bunch of restaurant supply stores, which are open to the public- located on The Bowery. Just Google those key terms. Or you could try JB Prince in NY, as they sell online, but are really a chefs' supply store.
  • vuoch
    10 years ago
    I saw something similar in Ikea
  • rentfan820
    10 years ago
    brilliant.
  • jaden459
    10 years ago
    fabulous idea for utensils
  • sirikalagara
    10 years ago
    Thank You WoodWorks INC for the link
    . This is a brilliant idea.
  • clbrown95
    10 years ago
    4.25 quart, like the one in first link is too big. Go with stainless cutlery cylinder
  • christy17
    9 years ago
    I bought the 4.25 quart from food service warehouse (linked above) and does appear way too big! And took 6 weeks to get, ugh. Any ideas on size of cylinders in photo? Woodworks pro can you help? Thanks!
  • Meena V
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the idea alwaysdesigning
    Which size did you get .
  • clbrown95
    9 years ago
    Amazon for me....I used the Adcraft BMP-2 2 qt Capacity, 4-7/8" Diameter x 6-3/4" Depth. used 3 in a row.
  • PRO
    DreamCrafters Cabinetry, Inc.
    9 years ago
    Rev-A-Shelf makes an item that should work great for this application, although I've never seen them in person. It is a set of stainless steel canisters (Item #5DCH-2-1-CR) that fit into a pegboard system in the bottom of a drawer. They are 6-1/2" wide x 10-1/4" deep according to the specs. You could fit one, two or three sets in a drawer, depending on the size of the drawer. The great thing is if you wanted to use it for a different application later, the pegboard bottom can be removed or used for other things like lid/pot organizers, dish pegs, and such made to fit into the Rev-A-Shelf pegboard system. The only thing is, I don't know if the see-through lid is removable or not since I've never seen these in real-life.
  • lkwind
    9 years ago
    I don't know what size you're looking for but I bought one similar at Walmart (of all places). It was stainless and very inexpensive.