laurie_robertsstrippoli

pilot house boat bar

Please, tryuing to find out information on this product,
Pilot House Boat Bar · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    7 years ago

This boat bar was a custom made project. Only one was ever made and cannot be ordered. Bar was made of solid oak and some pine. I also made it so it could be disassembled into 5 pieces for easy moving.

• Laurie Roberts Strippoli
    Original Author
    7 years ago

awww what a shame its quite nice. so you would never make another?

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    7 years ago

No, just don't have the time. Thank for the compliment, I really appreciate it..

• Laurie Roberts Strippoli
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Well of course I'm disappointed because it truly is a work of art a beautiful piece of furniture that you should be so proud of !!! That being said I must look for another in the " boat line" there are a few on eBay by hooker furniture one for $5800 one even more. Being the craftsman that you are and me knowing nothing are those prices in line if I may ask you ? By the way I showed the picture to so many people and got the same reaction wow wouldn't that look great in your house lol

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    7 years ago

Yes, that is a good price. I designed and built my pilot house bar. It was about 6 months of work in my spare time. I am big into the nautical theme and decor but the only boat bars I've seen are the boats cut in half, or bow / stern made into a bar. I also own a boat and see many ships, that's what inspired me to design and build something different. I sold this bar for $3500.00.. I'm sure it would cost much more to have one custom made.