Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bibsey

Bibsey45

bibsey
11 years ago
Please tell me the color of the counter. Is it granite or quartzite and the color please. I love it. Thank you
Drummond Modern Transitional · More Info

Comments (15)

• bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Please tell me if that is quartzite super white. Is quartzite good for kitchen counter or is it like marble
  • PRO
    Heritage Homes of Jacksonville
    10 years ago
    @bibsey Quartzite is an excellent countertop selection. Far more user friendly then marble.
  • bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you. Having a hard time picking something for white cabinets.
  • bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks ill check it out
  • bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Could I go with a brown granite with white cabinets or is it better to have light granite
  • bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Does anyone know the color of the counter top I love it
  • PRO
    Precision Stone Marble & Granite
    10 years ago
    @Bibsey - The counter top is called Super White / White Fantasy / or Vermont White (Those are the different names, all the same material). This particular material is a quartzite, although you hear that the quartzite is very durable this particular one comes with some drawbacks. Its softer than some of the others so it is more to etch/scratch with regular use. I have attached photos of slabs. I would highly recommend going to visit them in person, do not buy from anyone on a photo.

Good Luck,

Chris
  • bibsey
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you
  • Wendy Bentley
    10 years ago
    I have this and I cannot cut on it, scratches quite easily! But...it is beautiful
  • Amy McGlynn
    9 years ago
    I'm in the DC area, can you tell me where you sourced the quartzite?
  • Wendy Bentley
    9 years ago
    I'm in manitoba Canada, I'm no help :)
  • Koray illeez
    8 years ago

Hello Amy McGlynn. If you still interested this stone in DC area we are in Rockville,MD. M&T marble and granite and we do have this stone in stock.

• PRO
    Granite Vision, Inc.
    8 years ago

We Granite Vision have that color in stock. Please check our customer testimonial online. We are at 14889 persistence dr, Woodbridge,VA 22191. You can also call us at 703-490-3995. Thanks

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    7 years ago

@ Amy McGlyyn, Virginia Marble and Granite will serve to DC area and they have huge variety of quartzite, fyi